1. I found these branches behind of my parents house in Germantown. The only thing harmed in this selection was my parents reputation, no cutting branches off trees y'all.
2. With the ease of a friendly backyard, I sanded the branches and sprayed them with two coats of white indoor/outdoor spray paint.
3. Using some inexpesive shear curtains from Target (my first trip to the new Columbia Heights Target) and a thrifted dress that i haven't found any other use for, I made some nice embellished curtains with some new loops!
4. After attaching some poles i found at my local hardware store, i was able to hang the painted branches and my new curtains!
5. I repeated the process for the two smaller windows and TA-DAH! New, handmade, one-of-a-kind window treatments! Thanks for the idea, Meg!